About PME MTL Cent-Ville
Working with us at PME MTL Centre-Ville means developing in an environment conducive to the creation of innovative businesses. Located in the heart of Montreal’s business district, our center is surrounded by a high concentration of research centers, universities and accelerators, making this area a stimulating place where all forms of talent, creativity and entrepreneurship come together.
Being a part of our team means integrating a flexible structure of people who are committed and passionate about entrepreneurship. PME MTL Centre-Ville supports and finances entrepreneurs in all fields of activity, whether private or social economy.
Under the responsibility of the Communications Department, the Project Manager – Communications and Digital Platforms PME will support the implementation of digital strategies for the MTL network. This person will ensure consistency with the brand image of the PME MTL network online. In addition to regular integration tasks, he will be responsible for managing the digital transformation project of the PME MTL network website. He will be responsible for integrating content into various digital communication tools and providing digital technical support to the team. He will work closely with those responsible for the promotion and content strategy, as well as all members of the communications team of the 6 poles of the PME MTL network.
- Manage the digital transformation project of the PME MTL network website
- Maintain and contribute to our website development
- Integrate all website content
- Coordinate various IT tools and systems to optimize customer experience: Formstack, Zapier, Salesforce, etc.
- Integrate newsletter content through the Mailchimp platform
- Schedule publications on the network’s social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Support operations teams in the use of various digital tools
- Implement strategies to optimize our online presence and track trends in web referencing (SEO).
- Prepare digital tool performance reports
- Debugging pages and fixing broken links and/or images as needed
- Retouch images and graphic material as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or any other field of study deemed relevant
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Mastering Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Mailchimp tools
- Good knowledge of SEO concepts, optimizations and strategies
- Excellent capabilities in HTML and CSS integration
- Excellent skills in writing, synthesizing and popularizing information
- Fluency in spoken and written French and good command of English
- Mastering Microsoft Office 365 suite and Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team spirit, interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, versatile and a spirit of synthesis
- Ability to adapt to changes in a constantly changing environment
- Business interest (asset)
- Competitive salary and benefits (insurance, SIPP program)
- 12 month contract with option to renew
- Full time schedule, Monday through Friday (35 hours per week)
- Plan flexibility and hybrid telecommuting to balance work and personal life
- An ideal opportunity to work in a network structure and be part of the Montreal entrepreneurial ecosystem
- A dynamic work environment focused on collaboration, knowledge sharing and teamwork with an inclusive management style
- Offices in downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transit (close to McGill metro station)
- Start as soon as possible
How to apply
If your profile meets these criteria and you want to play a role in the development of your city, we invite you to send your CV and cover letter in one document to the attention of CEO Nicholas Roy.
Please note that applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis to fill the vacancy quickly.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Applications from persons residing outside of Canada will not be considered.