Recipe We recreated pavlova d’amour with red fruits from the best celebrity pastry chef, perfect for expressing your love!
The best celebrity pastry chef is back in Gulli! The show pits 4 celebrities against each week, each more demanding than the other! Judged by the indispensable culinary blogger Mercotte, accompanied by Chef Norbert Tarayre, the apprentice pastry chefs will have to do their best to win the day’s event. And we also solved the problem of duplicating the Declaration that appeared in the last show! Light meringue, super soft whipped cream, fresh fruit and gorgeous marzipan rose… You’ll blush with delight!
It’s the big return of the best celebrity pastry chef in Gully every Wednesday from 9:05pm onwards! Season 2 welcomes 24 celebrities who will compete around a variety of gruesome greedy events each week. Comedians, dancers, comedians, entertainers… The 4 contestants competing every Wednesday will have to prove they are the best pastry apprentices by passing a technical test presented by the great Mercotte! But this year, his assistant Norbert Tayrare will add color to the event with the surprise of his junior chef, which will surely worry the celebrities.
This year, we committed ourselves to the game by issuing the Declaration seen in the last program. Candidates for this test under the sign of love faced this heart-shaped cake consisting of a light and crispy meringue, very soft whipped cream, red fruits and a red rose in an almond paste. The meringue recipe has been revised with aquafaba (chickpea cooking water) for a healthier but equally delicious version. The whipped cream is herbal and flavored with vanilla and makes you drunk with delight… A few juicy strawberries, raspberries decorated with raspberry compote and a lot of love for this irresistible dessert!
You too can make the most beautiful Statement at home by following the recipe! Match your signs, cook!
Follow these steps to prepare this recipe:
RED FRUIT PAVLOVA RECIPE FROM THE BEST FAMOUS
For the French Meringue:
– 100 g of pea water
– 100 g of sugar
– 100 g of powdered sugar
– 50 g of white chocolate
For the raspberry compote:
– 100 g of raspberry puree
– 10 g of sugar
– 1 g of pectin
For the vegan vanilla whipped cream:
– 200 g of vegetable cream
– 20 g of sugar
– 1 vanilla pod
– 125 g of strawberries
– 125 g of raspberries
– 1 lime
– 200 g of red marzipan
1. For the meringue: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the blade, beat the pea water, add the sugar three times. When the mixture is well beaten, add the sifted powdered sugar and mix gently with a spatula. Pour the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 12mm nozzle.
2. Draw a heart about 18 cm in diameter on the baking paper. Pipe a meringue base on each side of the heart, then make small balls on each side of the heart.
3. Bake at 120°C for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
4. Melt the white chocolate. Using a brush, coat the meringue base by spreading the melted white chocolate to make the meringue waterproof and place in the fridge.
5. For the raspberry compote: heat the raspberry puree in a saucepan. Mix the sugar and pectin together. When the raspberry puree boils, add sugar and pectin and beat for a minute. Remove to a bowl and cover with cling film. Cool book.
6. After the raspberry compote has cooled, put it in a piping bag and pipe the raspberries.
7. For the vegetable whipped cream: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, pour the cream, sugar and vanilla pod. Whip until you get whipped cream and put it in a pocket equipped with a nozzle.
8. For the marzipan rose: Make a very small cone with a small piece of marzipan. To order. Spread the remaining marzipan very thinly between two sheets of guitar paper. Using a 6cm round cookie cutter, make rose petals on the marzipan. Roll the circles one after the other around the small marzipan cone.
9. For assembly: strain the whipped cream over the xablonnée meringue. Put strawberries cut in half and raspberries decorated with compote. Sprinkle the lime on top, then place the marzipan rose in the middle.
The best celebrity pastry chef, every Wednesday at Gulli from 9.05pm.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter