Live Feed Sale 2023: Smartphone, TV, SSD, … the best offers are live
Today, winter sales are making a big comeback in France! In just 2 hours, the winter sales will take over merchant shelves and make your bank account happy.
From 8am this morning until the evening of Tuesday, February 7th, you can take advantage of the 2023 winter sales on almost all the major brands that offer technology and video games.
The variety of products on sale is impressive, whether it’s for PC gaming displays, SSDs, audio headsets or for gaming with PS5, Xbox Series and Switch consoles. But also practical connected objects such as smartphones or watches, air purifiers …
Good news: you don’t have to wait 8 hours to take advantage of the big promotions already online!
Anyone can participate in the winter sales of 2023. Be it online sales sites, brick-and-mortar stores, clothing retailers, or high-tech products, As long as the legal framework is respected, the event knows no limits.
- Nintendo Switch OLED + free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac.
- Google Pixel 6a is €334.01 on Amazon instead of €459
- The LG OLED C2 4K TV is €1,199 instead of €1,990 at Rue du Commerce.
- The Legion 5 gaming laptop with RTX 3070 is €1,199.99 on Cdiscount instead of €1,279.99.
- AirPods 2 are €119 instead of €139 at Darty
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse is €59 on Amazon instead of €89.99.
- The Samsung Odyssey G3 27-inch PC gaming monitor is €139.99 at Cdiscount instead of €239.
- The DeLorean in LEGO is €159.99 on Cdiscount instead of €199.99.
- The Complete Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray is €69.99 on Amazon instead of €160.52.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 at Fnac instead of €469.99.
- iPhone 13 is €749 (at 8am) with code 25DES299 instead of €909 on Cdiscount.
Which brands are participating in the winter sales of 2023?
- Fnac : influencing both culture and high-tech, Fnac is an important player for the winter sales of 2023!
- Darty : Darty, one with Fnac since the merger, is the main site not to be overlooked during sales! It’s really impressive with Darty’s offerings in both home appliances and high tech!
- Amazon : the leader of online sales is in the front line for this 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : Rue du Commerce, the founding brand of French Days and a participant in the sale every year, is a shopping site where you can find all your tech products at low prices.
- E. Leclerc : E. Leclerc is not only known for its food, but also a leading player in high-tech goods. Therefore, a site not to be missed for the winter sales of 2023.
- Baker : Boulanger’s catalog isn’t just about big appliances. Indeed, we often find this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others offered at very competitive prices.
- C discount : one thing is for sure, the sales at Cdiscount are making noise. Cdiscount, part of the top third of French online sites, intends to take on this task
On the editorial side of JVTECH, we will be following the event closely. Regardless of whether the products are expensive or not, we will tell you about the best promotions that have entered our editorial office, and talk about them. That’s why you can find the best tips in our columns 4K TVs, smartphones, gaming PCs, soundbars, bluetooth headphones, computer monitors, headphones, SSDs, bonus gift cards, promo codes and more.
video game level, but it will also be possible to find some hits at affordable prices, and we’ll let you know about them in the right way! When it comes to consoles, if you’re dreaming of seeing the PS5 and Xbox Series Xi on the cheap, you’re dreaming. On the other hand, it is impossible to see it at all A few euros from the Nintendo Switcheven an OLED model!
Winter sales 2023: this year again we have to be more careful against scams!
Balances are systematically targeted by malicious people, a proven fact for many years now. That’s why we think it’s useful to increase your awareness on this topic again, so as not to fall into established traps. Because yes, some things will be obvious to you, but it can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
Above all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you should be wary of it first! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max for half price… ask yourself questions because it’s unlikely to be a real deal. Expect to never buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max and lose your money if you are offered just €600.
In addition, many brands such as Amazon and Fnac-Darty host a marketplace with third-party sellers, and unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Be sure to check reviews and learn about the seller before ordering. No matter what, never give your personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel the transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email addresses of the sites you visit. Everything should be typed correctly and a small closed padlock should appear to the left of the address bar.
Another scam that is very common these days will likely reach you directly on your smartphone: these are text messages telling you that your package is being held at the post office or customs. Never click on a link in this type of SMS or email! This is often ‘phishing’, a well-known practice run by fraudsters whose sole aim is to recover your password or even your bank details. If you have any doubt that you are actually expecting to receive an order, go directly to check the status of your order on the merchant website.
A new scam is spreading more and more. This is a phone call your interlocutor will pretend to be a member of DGCCRF (repression against fraud) and explain to you that you are a victim of fraud and that you need to confirm the bank transaction to cancel the fraudulent transaction. Of course, this is not the case, and you should not approve this transaction in the first place or pass on any personal information to this person if you find that your current account is relatively empty.
Finally, remember to choose a complex and secure password on sales sites, mixing letters, numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, and special characters. Ideally, you should change your passwords regularly and never use the same password twice. If you’re having trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you’ll avoid the vast majority of hacks.
Of course, don’t be afraid to compare the price of the product you want with other sites, just get the lowest price possible. Again, this is what we do for you at BM. During the summer sales, the favorable offers that we will present to you will be systematically checked. These will be reliable merchants and really interesting promotions. So be careful!
Winter sales 2023: instructions
What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sale starts at 8am on Wednesday 11th January and ends at 11.59pm on Tuesday 7th February. Thus, the winter sales will allow you to take advantage of numerous discounts, promotions, discounts and reduced prices for 4 weeks.
How much discount can we get during the winter sales of 2023?
Winter sales can offer discounts of up to -70% on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions in the range of 20-40%. Now is a great time to save money! Also, if you have discount coupons, check out the gift cards available at Christmas, there’s a way to score big discounts on your favorite products during the 2023 winter sales.
Which stores are participating in the winter sales of 2023?
The most famous brands are involved. So we find Amazon, C discount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, Culture, E. Leclerc, Orange, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Audio-Video, Zawvi…
Therefore, you have the advantage of choice and can take advantage of numerous promotions and discounts at all these merchants for the winter sales of 2023.
This page contains links to some of the products BM has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you, but eCommerce will pay us a commission. The prices shown in the article are the prices offered by the trading sites at the time of publication of the article, and these prices are subject to change at the sole discretion of the trading site without notice to BM.