Myles Turner is clutch, Hayes and Gobert are performing
The results of the night in the NBA
Sixers @ Pistons: 123-111
Blazers @ Raptors : 105-117
Hornets @ Pacers : 111-116
net @ Heat: 102-101
Jazz @ The Grizzlies : 118-123
monsters @Rockets: 104-96
Mavs @ Lightning : 109-120
Cavs @Suns: 112-98
Falcons @ Clippers: 112-108
– The Nets would like to focus on nothing more than their 13th win in 14 NBA games after their success in Miami. Again, they showed mental strength at the end of the game with the decisive basket Royce O’Neale 3 seconds from the end. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant injured his knee after an unlucky contact with Jimmy Butler in the 3rd quarter.
Kevin Durant is injured pic.twitter.com/rbB2Kq0WBA
— This is a highlight (@ClipIt_NBA) January 9, 2023
Kyrie Irving Keeping barracks in his friend’s absence (29 points) explained that KD was in good spirits after the meeting and was just waiting for an MRI the next day. We can only hope for good news.
Kevin Durant, who has a knee injury, worries Brooklyn
– Even without Ja Morant, who was rested at the last minute, Memphis remains at full speed. The Grizzlies beat Utah at home for their sixth straight win. Having the best bench player in the NBA is still very practical. Tyus JonesWhen Morant isn’t there.
Jones (21 pts, 6 wt), assisted Desmond Bane (24 points, 9 weights) and Jaren Jackson Jr. (19 pts, 8 rbds, 5 blks) orchestrated this new feat that allowed Memphis to remain tied with Denver at the top of the Western Conference.
– James Harden He was the Sixers’ driving force in this relatively quiet win over Detroit. In the triple-double (20 points, 11 points, 11 rebounds), the Philadelphia leader received support. Tyrese Maxey (23 points) and Montrezl Harrell (20 points) to let his people not suffer too much from the absence of Joel Embiid.
Killian Hayes He was the Pistons’ best player with 26 points (tied for his NBA best), 6 assists, 4 rebounds and 3 steals, 11/17 (4/8 from 3-point range).
Career record equaled ?
26 PTS / 4 REB / 6 AST / 3 STL / 1 BLK
11-17 FG ⎜ 4-8 3PM@iam_killian x @DetroitPistons #NBAParis pic.twitter.com/unfTOMNIwv
— NBA France (@NBAFRANCE) January 9, 2023
– When Pascal Siakam (27 points) and Scottie Barnes (22 points) if they manage to perform at the same time, Toronto is stronger. The Raptors snapped a three-game losing streak with a win over Toronto at home. Despite the efforts of Damian Lillard, who scored 14 of his 34 points in the 4th quarter, the Blazers still cannot win at home. This is their 7th straight loss away from the Moda Center.
– Myles Turner The night was absolutely decisive for the Pacers. Indiana beat Charlotte, especially thanks to two clutch moves from the inside. Turner tied the score with a 3-pointer with 1:11 left in the game, then came up with Mason Plumlee’s block of the night with 13 seconds left to keep the Hornets from getting within one point. Call it a busy night for Turner, who finished with 29 points.
Indiana finishes the first part of the season in 6th place, which is still one of the best surprises in the NBA this year.
MYLES TURNER’S ONE BLOCK TO SHUT UP THE PACERS ? pic.twitter.com/cH5iK0o8tB
— NBA (@NBA) January 9, 2023
– The Wolves’ move to Houston seemed like a big failure at first. Leading by 20 points at the start of the match, Rudy Gobert and his companions slowly followed D’Angelo Russell and Anthony Edwards, both 22 points. In addition to his double-double (18 points, 11 rebounds), Gobert set the tone with 4 points in Minnesota’s 11-0 rout of the Rockets early in the 4th quarter.
Things still aren’t perfect, but here’s what’s important: The Wolves have won four in a row and are 9th in the West.
– Dallas without Luka Doncic, we generally know what happened. The Mavs let the Slovenian rest his ankle during a trip to OKC, and the penalty was immediate. Led by Thunder Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (33 points), again beating a top team at home after blowing out Boston a few days ago.
Frank Ntilikina Played 12 minutes off the bench for Dallas: 6 points, 2 steals and 1 block 2/2 for the Frenchman.
– Phoenix continues to fight. The Suns lost again – their 6th straight and 9th in 10 games – and were held to under 100 points by the Cavs. Without Devin Booker or Chris Paul, Monty Williams’ players held on until the 4th quarter, when Cleveland went on a second-half push (led by Raul Neto and Lamar Stevens).
For the first time this season, Guneshli have recorded a negative record.
– “Clippers” are not bad in the family of Western teams, which are a little behind… They lost at home to “Atlanta” yesterday evening and suffered their 6th defeat in a row. Kawhi Leonard (29 points) Could have played 38 minutes, Los Angeles lacked consistency and ideas.
The team led by 17 points in the first half Trae Young, the Clippers turned it around first, then got blown out themselves when they led by 11 points in the 4th quarter. A run led by Young (30 points) allowed the Hawks (17-4) to leave California with a win.
Nikolay Batum (6 pts, 5 rbds, 3 pds, 1 blk) but couldn’t prevent his team from falling again.
Trae Young drops 30 PTS and 8 AST as Hawks collect W in LA ? pic.twitter.com/ZiLZIYAQVM
— NBA (@NBA) January 9, 2023