Kawhi Leonard makes clutch rebounds, not James Harden
The results of the night in the NBA
Clippers @Hornets: 119-117
dollars @Sehrli: 109-102
Lightning @ Falcons: 121-114
The Celtics @Raptors: 116-110
Sixers @ Rockets : 123-132, after two overtimes
Heat @ The Grizzlies : 93-101
the sun @ Mavs : 113-130
Pacers @Warriors: 112-104
Who are the top 10 shooters in the NBA at the start of the season?
Kawhi for the win
– As in a dream! Kawhi LeonardWe don’t know when he will try to return to play with the Clippers again, but he was on a trip to Charlotte that night. The two-time Finals MVP didn’t show up for nothing. Kawhi hit the game-winning layup with 1.4 seconds left to serve as a reminder that he can still be a decisive player in the NBA. Along with Leonard’s 16 points, the Clippers could rely on him Paul George (19 points, 7 wt), ui also back, Nikolay Batum (13 points) and John Wallwho finished in double-double (12 points, 12 weights).
KAWHI LEONARD HAS THE GAME WINNER!! pic.twitter.com/yhinprn2HW
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 6, 2022
Theo Maledon Played 15 minutes off the bench for the Hornets: 5 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal and 1 block on 2/7.
Nembhard stuns the Warriors
– Andrew Nembhard had his moment of glory against the Lakers a few days ago with a buzzer-beating game-winner. The Pacers rookie guard deserves praise again, but this time for an all-around performance. Moving on the floor of the Warriors, Indiana took advantage of a red-hot Nembhard, who had the best game of his young NBA career. The former Gonzaga had 31 points, 13 assists and 8 rebounds on 13/21 shooting. Tyrese Haliburton.
? 31 PTS | 8 REB | 13 AST | 5 3pm @AndrewNembhard lowered career records during his tenure @Pacers For W! #NBARooks | #BoomBaby pic.twitter.com/urvUeTTOVQ
— NBA (@NBA) December 6, 2022
They believed they could catch up thanks to the dominant Warriors Clay Thompson (28 points), but the youngest of the Splash Brothers was a little too alone to erase all of his team’s mistakes. Stephen Curry had his worst game of the season (12 points on 3/17), and Golden State has lacked all the ingredients to bounce back in recent weeks.
Brace yourself, the Sixers are still beatable
– James Harden must have thought of something else to get back into contention on the Houston side. In his former hometown, the 2018 MVP played again for the first time in a month, but the Sixers still lost to the Rockets in two overtimes. Harden struggled to set the sights (21 points on 4/19 shooting, including 0/8 on 3-pointers) and Philadelphia fell harder than expected to the Texans.
Despite receiving 39 points from Joel Embiid, who committed his 6th foul at the end of the first overtime, the Sixers had to accept their third straight loss. Kevin Porter Jr.full of cold blood Jalen Green (27 points) and Jabari Smith Jr.A 3-point basket at the end of the second overtime was the decisive one, destroying Philly’s hopes.
Boston-Milwaukee tandem is not slowing down
– If the Sixers were hoping to get close to the Boston-Milwaukee tandem, it was completely missed, as two cracks from the East won:
- Celtics win in Toronto thanks to big 3rd quarter (35-18), double-double. Jason Tatum (31 points, 12 rebounds) and the return of Marcus Smart (18 points), rested Sunday in Brooklyn.
- Milwaukee stayed and dominated in Orlando with another dominant performance Giannis Antetokounmpo (34 pts, 13 rbds, 5 pds, 2 blks). Khris Middleton was not at the plate at the address level (1/11), but that did not punish the Bucks, who have won 7 of their last 10 games.
– Falcons have a little trouble controlling leads…Atlanta bowed after leading by more than 10 points for the 6th time this season. This time it was at home against OKC. Nate McMillan’s men led by 14 points in the previous 3rd quarter Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (35 points) and Josh Giddey (12 of his 17 points in 4th QT) Hawks fans aren’t about to grab and shower. Trae Young (23 points, 10 rebounds) was there after being rumored to have voluntarily left the team in the previous game.
A very good match should be notedOusmane Dieng off the bench. The French rookie played 18 minutes and had 15 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 assist on 3-point shooting from 3/4, though his shot isn’t the most reliable weapon yet.
– Tyus Jones The NBA took advantage of Ja Morant’s rest against Miami to drop the best game of his career. The usually excellent reserve player warmed up against the Heat, scoring a career-high 28 points and 10 assists. The Grizzlies surprised the Floridians by winning despite a crucial rotation without Morant and Jaren Jackson Jr.
Tyus Jones had a career night! #GreaterMemphis
? 28 points *career-high*
? 10 cents
? 2 steals pic.twitter.com/1DZg19bZ2j
— NBA (@NBA) December 6, 2022
– The Mavs are coming off a convincing win at home against a 10-game regular season undefeated Phoenix team. We quickly realized that the Suns weren’t having a good night, ending up leading 33-15 after the first quarter. Led by Dallas Luka Doncic (33 points) and Spencer Dinwiddie (21 points) then managed to control the lead throughout the game.
It’s Phoenix’s second straight loss, giving New Orleans an opportunity to take the lead in their next game.