When it’s cold outside, we need a warm and comforting dessert! Thus, the autumn-winter period is rich in sweet and aromatic flavors. Want to make something simple but delicious today that will please the whole family? So we have the perfect solution for you! Our rice pudding recipe is both a classic and a modernized version that warms the heart with its moist texture and cinnamon flavor. So don’t wait any longer to try it right away.
The best rice pudding recipe: step by step
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Installation time: 120 minutes
Its preparation is very easy and takes little time.
- milk – 500 ml.
- lemon peel – 1 tbsp. c.
- vanilla extract – 2 tbsp. c.
- salt – 1/4 tsp. c.
- arborio rice – 125 g
- Gelatin layers
- sugar – ½ cup
- whipping cream – 200 ml.
- coconut flakes – 2 tbsp. c.
All the ingredients you need to make this delicious cake
- wooden spoons
- small container with water
- cake pan
sprinkle with cinnamon
The result is excellent, we guarantee it!
- Heat the pan over medium heat, then pour in the milk.
- Add the lemon zest, then the vanilla extract. To mix together.
- Pour the Arborio rice.
- Stir until the mixture thickens.
- Then add sugar to taste (½ cup, more or less as desired). Mix again.
- Remove the rice pudding from the pan.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with water. Leave it aside.
- Pour the whipped cream into a bowl. Beat the cream with a mixer until it thickens.
- Take the gelatin sheets, squeeze them well from the water, then put them in the rice pudding preparation.
- Mix well until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add the coconut flakes. Mix it up.
- Using a spatula, add the whipped cream to the pan with the rice pudding. To mix together.
- Transfer the mixture to a cake pan.
- Refrigerate the dessert for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle the cooled cake with cinnamon, slice and enjoy!
Presenting dessert in an artistic way is easier than you think
Step-by-step recipe for rice pudding in photos
To whet your appetite, we share with you step-by-step photos of how to make this rice pudding.
Pour the milk into a saucepan over low heat
Add lemon zest
Then vanilla extract
Mix well with a wooden spoon
Add the Arborio rice and stir
Add some sugar to taste
After the preparation solidifies, it can be removed from the stove.
In a bowl filled with water, soak the gelatin sheets and leave for a few minutes
Meanwhile, whip the cream with an electric mixer.
Remove the gelatin layers from the water
Place them in the pan with the rice pudding
Pour in the coconut flakes
Mix everything well
Transfer the mixture to a round cake pan and refrigerate for a few hours
Remove the rice pudding from the refrigerator
Sprinkle with cinnamon
Slice and serve with a smile!
Why not try this rice pudding recipe?
We’ve got not one but several top reasons to take on the culinary challenge right away and whip up this awesome rice pudding cake.
Desserts for the whole family
Above all, because it is a timeless dessert adored by young and old.
A timeless dessert that brings the whole family together
Then, because it is a mild, warm, aromatic preparation and really, very simple. It is a quick and light dessert that can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
Still not convinced that this is really a very good idea? What if all of this would make your home smell of woody cinnamon and sweet vanilla just in time for the end of the year festivities?
- Finally, you have no more excuses not to spoil yourself with our sweet deal of the day!
All the more reasons to try our rice pudding recipe without delay