The results of the night in the NBA
Blazers @ net : 87-111
Warriors @ Wolves: 137-114
Pacers @ Clippers : 100-114
Heat @ Falcons: 106-98
wizards@ The Celtics : 121-130
Cavs @ Pistons: 102-94
The Grizzlies @ Knicks: 127-123
Sixers @Magic: 133-103
mavs@ dollars : 115-124
Wembanyama Race: Who’s Really in the Game to Win the Jackpot?
– Achieving a triple-double at Madison Square Garden while walking away with a victory is an absolute highlight of an NBA career. Ja Morant can add this to his collection of memories. The Memphis Grizzlies guard led the team with 27 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds before seeing one of his favorite players, Derrick Rose, ask for his jersey.
The Grizzlies led by as many as 12 points in the final quarter before connecting, but efforts from Dillon Brooks (23 points) and Jaren Jackson Jr., especially Taylor Jenkins, allowed the men to finish.
Jalen Brunson (30 pts, 9 wt) Evan Fournier held the barracks for New York in a game he unfortunately did not appear in again.
🔥 Ja Morant and Jalen Brunson put on a SHOW as they dueled at The Garden!@JaMorant: 27 PTS (19 in 2nd half), 10 REB, 14 AST@jalenbrunson1: 30 PTS (17 in 4th quarter), 5 REB, 9 AST pic.twitter.com/3Tfll42V0T
— NBA (@NBA) November 28, 2022
Zubac remains at the door of history
– Since 1981, only two players have led a game with at least 30 points and 30 rebounds: Kevin Love and Dwight Howard. Ivica Zubac almost joined this club that night. The Croatian (31 pts, 30 rbds, 3 blks) had a rebound in the Clippers’ win over the Pacers. Picking up his 6th foul in the 4th quarter, California missed an opportunity to get his 30th rebound. It’s still the best game of the former Laker’s career in the NBA. It was a quiet night for the Clippers, who put up 23 points to win even without Kawhi Leonard and Paul George.
Nikolay Batum He played 23 minutes with 4 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal and 1 block.
Milwaukee sinks Dallas, and Brooklyn gets stronger
– The Mavs have their heads in a bucket, and it wasn’t a trip to Milwaukee that got them out of there. The Bucks dominated throughout, relying on starting 3-point fireworks (17/37). Grayson Allen (7/8 3 points from the first half) and about his participation Giannis Antetokounmpo (30 points, 11 rebounds), is definitely happy to win his distance duel with him. Luka Doncic (27 points, 12 points on 10/20)
This is the fourth consecutive defeat for the Mavs, who continue to fall in the standings.
– “Nets” showed a strong game against “Blazers” at home. With a logical win, especially thanks to a very good 4th quarter, Brooklyn recorded its 10th win of the season to remain undefeated in the East. Kevin Durant (31 points), Seth Curry (29 points, the best total of the season) and Kyrie Irving (22 points) shared the offensive duties. Ben SimmonsAlthough he shot only three shots, he was active with 8 assists and 12 rebounds.
Warriors finally positive!
– The Wolves were hoping to bounce back from the last end of their 5-game winning streak. Unfortunately, they took the brunt of the Warriors’ current good mood. Golden State has won five games in six games since this win in the Twin Cities. The bulk of the work was done in the first quarter (47-27), and the Californians controlled more later.
Stephen Curry was true to himself (25 points, 8 points, 11 rebounds), Jordan Poole scored 24 points off the bench Draymond Green He recorded his first NBA double of the season with 19 points and 11 assists.
To continue to build confidence after a rocky start, Clay Thompson Joe Johnson ranks 15th on the NBA’s all-time 3-pointers list with 1,978 field goals.
It’s the first time in a month that the Warriors have had a positive record.
On the side of the wolves, Rudy Gobert He finished the first quarter with 9 points and 10 rebounds that could not stop the bleeding of the defense.
Boston is tough even without Tatum, Miami continues
– Recently, we asked in the podcast whether Boston can win anyway? Jason Tatum. The answer is yes. The MVP candidate, who was sidelined to treat an ankle, saw his teammates solidify their top spot in the overall rankings with their third straight win against Washington.
In Tatum’s absence, another member of the armed JayJay, Jaylen Browntook matters into his own hands and scored 36 points and an assist Malcolm Brogdon (17 points) and Derrick White (15 points). Boston has won 12 of its last 13 games and continues to look like the No. 1 contender in the East despite pressure from Milwaukee.
– Heat is finally in good dynamics. The Floridians picked up their 3rd straight win and the first away win after 7 straight losses away from home. They used the good old home recipe: Limit Atlanta to less than 100 points. Still missing Jimmy Butler, Miami was able to count on him Bam Adebayo (32 points), Caleb Martin (20 points) and Tyler Herroin a triple-double (11 points, 11 rebounds, 10 wt) to lead the Falcons.
Well done Killian Hayes despite the loss
– When you want to play the main roles, you must also be able to win “ugly” matches. The Cavs did just that last night in Detroit after trailing in three quarters. It took a good result and a good contribution from the duo to keep Cleveland from falling to Motown Donovan Mitchell (32 points) –Evan Mobley (20 points). The latter dominated on both sides of the pitch for almost the entire match before allowing Spida to attack.
We have to applaud the good play of the Pistons Killian HayesIn 33 minutes, he collected 16 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds and 2 balls and is the owner of 7/13.
No stars in Philly, no problem
– Philadelphia can win without their top three scorers, and they proved that again last night in Orlando. Without Embiid, Harden, and Maxey, the Sixers still dominated the Magic thanks to impressive performances from their regular secondary. Shake Milton (29 points, 7 rebounds), Tobias Harris (25 points), Danuel House (19 points) and Paul Reed (12 points, 13 rebounds) contributed to the team’s rather quiet success.
Paolo Banchero (18 points) and Franz Wagner (17 points) could not prevent the Floridians from losing their 4th in a row, which ultimately proved very useful in staying competitive in the Wembanyama Race.